Give your employees the choice they crave, whilst remaining in charge when Booking with Britway
Choice, flexibility and control -Users get the support they require including consultation by phone or email assisting them in completing their booking request.
- Set up a password as a security method to stop any misuse of your business account.
- You can set up an account manager to administrate your account.
- Make billing easier by incorporating any company specific reference codes of purchase order numbers into the booking process.
Offering travellers great access to all ground transportation from airport transfers to any cross-town meetings.
Enjoy our Service without leaving anything to chance by choosing a Covid-safe corporate car service with the ease and peace of mind
- Our dedicated control room is guaranteed to deliver the best and on time for all pre-booked journeys.
- Our control room and logistics staffs are available 24/7 to monitor your transport and step in to smooth out any issues before they arise.
- Driver and vehicle details are provided prior to the collection time to the passenger.
- Transparent live GPS tracking –Real time tracking is available.
- Covid-safe– all our drivers and vehicles follow the corona government protocols.
- Professional meet and greet for all airport pick ups
Account Management- A great team with years of experience in UK passenger transport
All our account holders are our Business Partners:
- Aftercare with Client Relations team
- Email us to discuss any issues you experience and our Client Relations team will respond at the earliest.
- We are transparent and are willing to provide any information like a detailed journey logs, recordings or GPS tracker where appropriate.
- Account set up to receiving the managed transport service with your relationship manager
- Assistance with booking form, policy restrictions to payment method and invoicing.
- Set up of preferred restrictions like users, passwords etc
- Any ad hoc reporting requirements to be set.
- Discussion of Terms and Conditions and Agreements.
- Coordination of transport requirements.
- Point of contact for any issues and queries.
- Keeping up to date on best practice from the industry and authorities.
- Organising, charting and sorting bulk transfers like on events and public holidays.
- Any feedback or suggestions
It is not just the great booking experience but also the service and transfer experience that we consider ourselves accountable for all our customers.
- All of our vehicles are covered by a comprehensive motor insurance.
- All Drivers are DBS checked.
- All incidents are logged and documented with any relevant evidence.
- Vehicles and drivers go through random, unannounced spot inspection regularly.
- Mystery shoppers book and use our transfer services to rate the service.
- Our drivers receive ratings and incentives for high performance.
- All customers have the options to provide compliments, app ratings and a feedback after every booking.
Payment – Flexible billing and payment
- Billing options
- Invoice Frequency- you can choose receiving invoices daily, weekly or monthly
- Receive one invoice or split invoices by user or department
- Choosing to receive a copy of your invoice in CSV for ease of processing
- Incorporation of VAT and Admin fee will need to be discussed
- Payment methods
- credit terms 14-day or 30day depending on invoice frequency – book now pay later
- Set up Direct Debits for peace of mind
- Prepayment- Can prepay an amount and clear the invoice if any outstanding balance once invoiced.