BritWay Airport Transfers
BritWay continues to provide our qualified airport transfer services with additional safety steps to ensure that you meet your destination safely.
COVID-19 Airport Transfer Service Information
We strongly encourage our Passengers to take the following precautionary measures when traveling with us in connection with COVID-19. The recommendation is based on the new recommendations from the UK Government on COVID-19 for the transport industry.
• We advise you not to travel with us if you feel sick or have coronavirus signs (COVID-19.)
• We highly recommend the use of face masks while travelling, and in some parts of the UK, this is now mandatory.
• Our Drivers are advised to sanitize all commonly-touched surfaces of their cars during journeys; however, you can (with Driver’s approval) use your own disinfectant wipes for extra peace of mind.
• Please use tissues to trap coughs and sneezes and dispose of them properly upon leaving the car.
• Maintain physical distance, don’t shake hands with the driver, or seating next to them where the seats are open in the rear.
• Use a proper hand sanitizer when necessary, and avoid touching your face.
We advise our Drivers to take the following precautions when performing Journeys in relation to COVID-19. The recommendation is based on the new recommendations from the UK Government on COVID-19 for the transport industry.
• Drivers with coronavirus symptoms (COVID-19) must self-isolate and notify us as quickly as possible so that we can find replacement drivers in a timely manner.
• We highly recommend the use of face masks while travelling, and this is now mandatory in some parts of the United Kingdom, provided that it does not adversely affect your ability to drive safely.
• Allow better external air circulation of the vehicle by having kept the car windows open where feasible during the journey.
• You can disinfect the car on a regular basis using gloves and basic cleaning materials, ensuring that you disinfect door handles and other places that passengers touch.
• Ask for permission to load or unload Passenger Luggage; sanitize your hands and/or use disposable gloves as required.
• Use the tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and remove them hygienically after leaving the vehicle.
• Keep a physical distance from the Passenger, do not lock hands to greet them and ask them to ride in the back rather than in the front passenger seat.
• Wash hands with a soap or hand sanitizer regularly, and avoid touching your face.
We aim to keep updating our advice and guidance to ensure that both our drivers and passengers are as healthy and safe as possible, and to amend this information to keep up with the changes made to the UK Government Guidelines.